Campus eTransfer Applications
Available March 19 – June 6, 2018
Please Note: Substitutes and part‐time employees are not considered “internal” and are ineligible to apply for eTransfer postings.
Transfer requests will not be considered until all surplus teachers have been placed.
Employees interested in applying for a campus transfer may access the eTransfer application (internal application) from the Birdville website beginning March 19. Please note: The eTransfer postings are generic and not an indication there is a definite opening at each campus. As openings occur, principals will review eTransfer requests and contact staff they wish to consider. Postings will remain listed on the Job Board through June 6, 2018.
Access an eTransfer Application:
You may access the eTransfer application by using this quick link: <<Access eTransfer Application>> (internal application) or by following these steps from the Birdville home page:
- Job Postings/Employment Applications
- Log in under the heading Internal Applicants Only (located at bottom of window)
Choose Submit an internal application/transfer form to begin an internal application or choose continue/modify my application to access an existing internal application.
- Follow the directions listed to complete the short‐form
- To apply for a specific eTransfer posting, choose the Vacancy Desired navigation link on the left‐hand side of the screen. All eTransfer positions are grouped under the heading eTransfer Postings and divided into the following categories: Campus Clerical, Educational Aide, Other Certified Positions, Teacher/Bilingual, Teacher/Regular Ed, and Teacher/Special
- Choose the Job ID link to view and apply for any eTransfer position(s) of
- Attach a current resume and any additional information Choose Finish and Submit.