Safety Hazard Reporting Program
- Safety is important to BISD Administration and Staff;
- Identify potential hazards to protect the health and safety of staff, students, and visitors of Birdville ISD;
- Encourage early reporting and corrective actions;
- Reduce the number of incidents arising from hazardous conditions;
- Enable senior management to identify areas of concern; and
- Facilitate corrective action to address the causes of the hazards or incidents.
- Assess the situation and at no time put yourself or others in danger.
- Inform a supervisor as soon as possible.
- Complete a Safety Hazard Report. All safety hazards can be reported online through the Safety Hazard Reporting link: https://goo.gl/forms/8IKPeURcMnitTXfF2
- If a Facilities Management Work Order is needed, submitting a Safety Hazard Report is not a replacement for a Facilities Management Work Order ticket. The Work Order must be submitted via the Facilities Management portal at http://facilities.birdvilleschools.net/hc/en-us to report the need to Facilities Management.
Who can report a Safety Hazard? All BISD employees.
Where to report: On your work or home computer, go to the Birdville website link and log in with your Google password: https://goo.gl/forms/8IKPeURcMnitTXfF2
When to report: As soon as a safety hazard is recognized at any location in the district.