We had a great morning of learning together last Saturday. All of the conference presentation materials are posted online (links below).
When: October 1, 2016 – Registration is currently open!
Time: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Birdville Center of Technology and Advanced Learning
7020 Mid Cities Blvd
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Who: BISD Campus Teachers/Staff, Administrators, and Central Office Staff
- Combination of 50 minutes and 1 hour 50 minutes sessions – personalize your schedule for the morning
- Flexible learning spaces
- Learner-centered personalized poster sessions (one each hour) – choose your topics and learn at your own pace during each hour with a facilitator available, as needed
- Meet and Tweet “Pop-Up” session – learn how to Tweet and participate in a Twitter chat by actually participating in one together
- Amazing door prizes each hour
- Snacks provided
- All conference materials and resources posted online and available
- Recommended audiences for each session:
E=Elementary, S=Secondary, A=Admin/Central Office
BISD students are engaged in a variety of learning opportunities each day. Visit the Digital Learning Lounge blog to learn more about how teachers are using technology tools and resources that engage students in learning! You will also find information about apps and tools recommended by the Digital Learning Team.
Tech-enabled Teaching and Learning Aligned to the Learning Platform and the Digital Learning Platform! Door Prizes! Relevant Learning!
What: Fall Digital Learning Conference, 4 session times, 16+ session choices!
When: Saturday October 1, 8 a.m.– Noon
Who: Digital Learning and Teaching & Learning Departments
Please Join Us Saturday, October 1!
As students are interacting more online, having discussions about digital citizenship early and often helps them understand its importance. Click here for more resources.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 8 p.m. for our first Back-to-School Twitter Chat.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, September 13 at 8 p.m. for our first Back to School Twitter Chat.
Teacher Technology Tool of the Week: Flippity!
Classcraft – Make learning an adventure
Student Technology Tool of the Week: WeVideo!
WeVideo is a Chrome extension that makes video editing easy and editable anywhere.
Texas ASCD Ignite Conference in Irving
> Click here for more information